- Trip requests must be made by 3:00 p.m. the day before the day of service.
- Be ready an hour before the scheduled pick-up time. Sometimes vans run late due to congestion so plan to wait one hour past the scheduled time.
- Riders must have exact fare. Drivers do not make change.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times
- Remain seated until the van comes to a complete stop. Operators must sometimes stop quickly.
- Please reserve seating at the front of the bus for elderly and disabled passengers
- Service animals for the hearing and visually impaired are allowed on the bus
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- Eating, smoking and drinking are not allowed
- Radios must be listened to through earphones only.
The Transit System reserves the right to refuse service or remove anyone who jeaopardizes the safety and/or comfort of other